News Ticker

Strain Sheet: White Widow preroll from Phat Panda (Washington)

White Widow preroll from Phat Panda (Washington)

Name: Megan
Strain: White Widow Preroll (Dutch coffee house cross of a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica)(Sold at The Herbery)
Grower: Phat Panda (Washington)
Stats: Total THC 11.85%  Total CBD 11.86% Total 23.71%
Harvested: 10/11/2016
Onset: 5 minutes
Fade: 1 hour
Taste: Cinnamon, spicey
Burn Quality: Burned evenly for the most part, it ran slightly at the end
Strength: Strong
Harshness: Not at all harsh
Tingling: None
Emotions: Sleepy (which is what I wanted) Calm, Relaxed
Paranoia: None
Control: Just fine
Focus: Not much, this put me right to sleep
Relieves: My back feels much less tense
Positives: Enjoyable, easy smoke, and at $6 from The Herbery it’s a great price!
Negatives: None, other than it running a little
Other: I love it when I find a good balance of THC and CBD!

Leave a comment