News Ticker

Strain Sheet: Relax Indica caps from Fairwinds Manufacturing (Washington)

Relax Indica caps from Fairwinds Manufacturing


Reviewer: Mrs Nice Guy
Strain Name (Genetics, etc.): Relax Indica Cannabis & Herbal Extract Capsules (Sold at High End Market Place and The Herbery)(Package contains 10 10mg capsules)
Grower: Fairwinds Manufacturing (Vancouver, Washington)
Onset time: First dose was 4 pills (40 mg), and I felt the effects about an hour in – but they were very mild. Took a second dose of 60 mg (6 pills) about an hour after first dose because I wasn’t feeling it enough. (Editor’s note: Inexperienced users should wait at least two and a half hours before increasing their dosage, because sometimes it takes that long for the effects to kick in).
Fade: About three and a half hours.
Strength: Depends on your tolerance, one 10mg pill is a good starting spot if you don’t have much of a tolerance.
Tingling (where did you feel it): Heavy feeling in my eyes and forehead, upper body felt relaxed
Control: Good
Emotions: Relaxed, happy, creative and eventually sleepy.
Paranoia: None.
Energy Level: Low
Smell: None
Relieves: Stress, mild pain relief, feelings of uneasiness, insomnia.
Positives: Definitely something to help you relax after a long day or something to ease you into sleep. Nice alternative for people when they want to get high but don’t have the option to toke or vape, since these pills are odorless and aren’t detectable. Also a good alternative for people who can’t smoke.
Negatives: My main issue with the sativa and indica pills is that I hate hate HATE taking several pills in order to feel any effects. By the end of this I had taken ten pills in two and a half hours, which is not something I really want to do in order to feeling high.
Other notes (appearance, etc.): Took the first dose at 8 pm (4 pills 40 mg total). I was feeling queasy and my joints were achy, so I was hoping the first dose would help alleviate these symptoms. It didn’t help much in the first hour, so i took the second dose between 9 and 10 p.m. Around 11 I started to feel drowsy and headed to bed. I slept so hard that when I woke up two hrs later I thought it was the next day. I got up to get some water and I felt SO stoned, but was able to fall back asleep easily. The symptoms I was feeling weren’t gone when I went to bed, but when I woke up all the gross feelings were gone. I did feel very groggy the next morning and most of the day.

Leave a comment