DENVER and PRESCOTT VALLEY — Mary’s Medicinals announced that its products are now available through medical cannabis dispensaries across Arizona. Mary’s has teamed with Yavapai Herbal Services, a provider of medical cannabis for Arizona patients, to manufacture and distribute Mary’s full line of cannabinoid infused products including transdermal patches, gels, compounds and high-bioavailability capsules within the state.
“Patients across the country are increasingly seeking cannabis treatment options for relief from a spectrum of ailments. Our products deliver the benefits of cannabis, with clinical grade, laboratory-tested ingredients and reliable delivery systems,” said Nicole Smith, CEO of Mary’s Medicinals. “With its exceptional focus on extraction, testing and quality assurance, we feel that Yavapai Herbal Services shares Mary’s values and standards; it’s a perfect extension of our organization.”
- Available in THC Indica, THC Sativa, THCa, CBN, CBD and CBD/THC, Mary’s award-winning patches are born out of a commitment to consistent dosing and the application of advanced transdermal delivery methods. Mary’s patches are 2×2 squares, easy to use, and adhere simply to any part of the skin for up to 12 hours of relief.
- Mary’s offers a line of high bioavailability transdermal gels and topical compounds that complement its patches, as well as 100 percent plant-based, vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free capsules in CBN and CBD formulations.
- Every batch of Mary’s Medicinals products is laboratory tested for quality, accuracy and consistency.
“At Yavapai Herbal Services, we believe in establishing relationships with our patients in order to better serve them,” said Sean Warraich, founder, Yavapai Herbal Services and Mary’s Medicinals Arizona. “Mary’s Medicinals has developed a line of cannabis products with unsurpassed quality, accuracy and an excellent reputation for effectiveness. We’re pleased to offer these products to patients throughout Arizona that are seeking better medical cannabis options.”
Mary’s Medicinals’ products are currently available in Arizona, California, Washington, Oregon and Colorado, and will be expanding into additional states later this year. To find the location nearest you, visit:www.marysmedicinals.com.
About Mary’s Medicinals:
Mary’s Medicinals is a wellness company innovating at the intersection of engineering and horticulture. Mary’s is focused on transforming how people view and utilize cannabis, developing products that isolate the benefits of cannabis and other vital plant extracts for optimum patient care. More information is available at:www.marysmedicinals.com
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficiency of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
- Follow YHS: https://www.facebook.com/yhsprescottvalley
- Follow @Marysmedicinals on:
- Media Kit
SOURCE Mary’s Medicinals