TORONTO, ONTARIO – “CloudFest, Toronto’s Inaugural Hookah, Vape, Cannabis, Spirits & Food Festival,” takes over the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, August 26th, 27th and 28th for this summer’s grand finale.
“CloudFest is the first event of its kind, a three-day celebration promoting and highlighting vaping culture, and how it intersects with a variety of other industries,” said Justin C.D., CEO, CloudFest. “Throughout North America the vape culture is growing dramatically. Our objective with CloudFest is to celebrate the culture and to educate the public about vaping.”
There are currently over 3,500 vape shops in the US and over 1,000 in Canada, according to the Canadian Vaping Association. The estimated value of the vape industry in Canada is approximately $325 million with some experts predicting that vaping will surpass smoking in the next five years.
Consumers who are curious about vaping will experience and enjoy a broad range of activities at CloudFest:
• Vape Tasting, Spirits & Food Pairings – Foodies will experience the joys of gourmet vaping by pairing food and beverages with a wide variety of vape flavours, creating new, contrasting and complementary tastes.
• Healthy Vaping – CloudFest is all about healthy vaping. If you want to quit smoking and are looking for a substitute, a switch to vaping can provide an effective and pleasant alternative. Dr. Gopal Bhatnagar, Head of Cardiovascular Surgery and Founder of the Trillium Health Centre will be CloudFest’s medical keynote speaker and on hand to answer questions about health issues around vaping and smoking, (see video “Dr. Bhatnagar Talks Healthy Vaping”).
• Non-combustible digital hookah – Where there’s vape, there’s no smoke! Does that sound odd? Then you’ve never experienced the pleasures of the non-combustible digital hookah. The CloudFest mantra is make vape not smoke!
• Social Vaping – Vaping is an extremely social activity. To provide the proper ambience CloudFest has created the world’s largest hookah vape lounge and cocktail bar. Come with your friends and make some new ones.
• Entertainment – Vaping is more than just a healthy alternative, it’s also an entertainment platform. CloudFest will be featuring a variety of local entertainers and advocates for this unique industry. Don’t miss the chance to vape alongside artists such as Ob Obrien, Karl Wolf, Mark Oliver and many more!
• CloudFest’s MC will be Todd Shapiro, host of “The Todd Shapiro Show” on Sirius’ Comedy Laughs. Along with Todd there will be live entertainment, cocktails, unlimited clouding, and a VIP experience with unique exhibitors who will be showcasing a wide variety of the latest products, devices and samples from across the vaping industry.
• The Honourable Randy Hillier, MPP (Lanark—Frontenac—Lennox and Addington), a reformed smoker and vape advocate, will officiate at the closing ceremony, Sunday evening.
CloudFest happens Friday, August 26, 2pm-9pm, Saturday, August 27, 11am-9pm, Sunday, August 28, 11am-7pm. Tickets are now available at http://cloudfest.ca. For further information call 416-871-2044 or email email@example.com.
NOTE TO MEDIA:
Dr. Gopal Bhatnagar and CloudFest’s Justin C.D. are available for interviews, contact below.
Visit CloudFest on Social Media:
CloudFest is a Toronto-based entrepreneurial firm producing consumer and industry events for the vape culture.
CloudFest is about taking existing compatible activities (food & beverage, entertainment, vaping and cannabis) and integrating them within a lifestyle. Our focus is on both entertaining and educational content relevant to our audience. We engage and educate this broad demographic on the unique and varying avenues by which the hookah/vape lifestyle blends with each of the other individual elements. How-to guides, product reviews, history lessons, recipes, pairing guides and custom trends, are a few examples of how CloudFest blends each individual experience with this overall lifestyle. The CloudFest Lounge at 901 Bloor Street West highlights the ongoing experience we are portraying around the vape culture.